Okay, so in my last blog I said I was going to write down a new bucket list. I had actually started thinking about what I wanted to do, how big or small I wanted the actions to be, Whether I wanted it to be big things like “I want to run the London Marathon” or something small like “I want to make a model airplane”.
Any way here goes.
My Bucket List.
- 1. Attend at least 5 West Ham home games next season.
- 2. Get out and about with my Camera at least twice a month.
- 3. Go on a UK weekend break this year.
- 4. Work. Find something I can do from home, something creative
- 5. Go out for coffee with a friend at least once a month.
- 6. Get power installed into my shed.
- 7. Write my blog at least once a week.
- 8. Do a creative writing course.
- 9. Read a book a month.
- 10. learn to make the best Chilli oil & Chilli sauce possible.
So here is the list that I came up with. I am not saying I have to do all these, but try to do some of them.