Off to a flying start.
So on Thursday got to go out for a coffee and it ticked all the boxes, nearly.
So what do I mean about ticking boxes. Well below is my list of what makes a perfect “going out for a Coffee means”, but for me there are 2 types of “going out for Coffee
- 1/ firstly it helps if it is with someone who is great company, but also someone you feel comfortable around, it also helps if its someone who has things that you both like talking about whether its music or work , family or football and football is one of my favourite subjects as I am a West Ham United supporter and K is a Brighton & Hove supporter, so the myths are true that supporters of different teams can get on without starting a war.
- 2/ Just getting out of the house is a big lift for me, it’s just so good to be in different surroundings and of course good coffee helps and nice location.
- 3/ Excellent service and staff, which of course can make or break the experience of enjoying a relaxing day out.
- This is one where I am happy to sit on my own or with company and drink my coffee.
- On these occasions I like to people watch and just make stories up about them in my head, when doing this I can let my imagination run wild, it can be such good fun.
- 3/ Also on these occasions I like to take my camera with to do some street photography, which I love doing as I feel that each picture you take can tell a really great story.
A great side effect of doing this is it helps to alleviate feeling isolated and lonely, it can help with feeling low, if its warm and sunny it’s a great source of vitamin D ans can also help to lift your mood and its a good way of just staying sociable and keeping up with whats going on, for me though the best thing is I would be doing something that I really enjoy doing and it can often be an inexpensive way of enjoying some time out of the house.
Have a good day and I hope you have a good weekend. COYI